Welcome to the UltraGuard website. The UltraGuard website is owned and operated by King Group Australia Pty Ltd (“King Group”;, “we” or “us”) on behalf of itself and its related bodies corporate.”
1. Protecting your privacy
2. Your personal information
3. When we collect personal information
- it is reasonably necessary for us to pursue one or more of our functions or activities; or
- we are required to by law.
- we have your consent; and
- the collection is reasonably necessary for us to pursue one or more of our functions or activities.
4. How we collect personal information
- you have consented to our collection of your personal information from third parties – for example, our related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives; or
- when we are legally required to do so; or
- it is unreasonable or impractical to do so.
5. If we receive unsolicited personal information
- destroy the information; or
- de-identify the information.
6. How we use your personal information
- to give you access to the UltraGuard website;
- to respond to queries you submit via the UltraGuard website;
- to inform you of changes to our business, our products (or those of other people), the UltraGuard website, or the content on the UltraGuard website;
- for internal business purposes – for example, to research and develop the UltraGuard website and our other products and services;
- as required or authorized by law, including under the Australian Privacy Principles;
- to enforce any agreement, or in connection with legal proceedings, between you and us.
8. Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
- letting us know if there are any errors in the information we hold about you; and
- keeping us up to date with changes to your information, such as changes to your name or address.